Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

This coming November is going to be very busy for me!

Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim:
Beautiful graphics, in depth game play, and more Elder Scrolls! Plus a new gaming rig to boot! I'm going to be locked away in my room for a few days. I can't wait.

Mass Effect 3:
The third and final chapter in the Mass Effect series. The first one is groundbreaking and the second one was still amazing (even though I still have qualms with EA taking the helm). I'll have tog et a new Xbox 360 though, as my last one RRoD'd on me. Oh well, I've been wanting to get one of those cool new black ones!

I hope you guys are as pumped as I am about the upcoming releases. I feel like the gaming world's been stagnant lately.

If you don't hear from me in 6 months for 6 months, you'll know where I'm at.

No comments: