Thursday, April 21, 2011

Having a "Side Hustle"

I realized that to earn extra money is hard. As a college student, looking to earn cash on the side, I've tried just about everything. Gaining fame on youtube is hard, mowing yards in the summer is tough when your mower is broken, and there are a LOT of scams online offering quick cash (so don't do them!)

In my free time, I like to learn ways to make money, invest, and be a smarter person financially.
Now, it's easy to go on and on about what to do as you constantly learn new ways to budget and allocate your assets. One way I found for a lot of people is to have a "Side Hustle" where you earn some extra cash on the side. A google search will reveal several ways to start one, but the easiest in my book are eBay and CashCrate.

CashCrate is probably the only website that ACTUALLY pays you to take surveys. No sketchy point system, no empty promises. After a long day of studying (and soon to be working) or if I'm stuck at school (soon to be the office!) I'll hop onto CashCrate and do some surveys really quick. I'll do it for about an hour each day and earn anywhere from $2-$10.

eBay is much more lucrative for me, but I don't always get items that sell.

Just a few things before you go sign up, at CashCrate, you will get A LOT of spam mail- so use your spam email account or make one. Also, a few of the offers require actual payments to get the reward, but they will be indicated by a small red $ symbol. Most of the surveys take 30 seconds to a minute to fill out and reward anywhere from 25 to 50 cents. Surveys that reward a full $1 are few and far between, but it's the easiest buck you'll earn for legit "work."

Not only does it pay actual cash, CashCrate has a members section and has dedicated support staff, so you're never left in the dark.

So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up at CashCrate now! Just remember to use your own discretion and earn some extra cash!

No comments: